Understanding How your Man Thinks
For a woman, understanding how a man in a relationship thinks, feels and behaves is not always that easy. This would be the holy grail of relationship advice for women. Realistically, it would be would be quite a challenge. Imagine if you could be in your man’s head, how useful it would be to discover how he perceives and processes things. If you could only find out what motivates him and what discourages him! You don’t need to wait until scientists discover what motivates men. You can understand men in general and your partner in particular by knowing and accepting a few facts.
Whether we like it or not, for a man, the appearance is very important. No, not his, but his woman’s. Is he superficial and unfair? Well, I‘d not judge but rather, acknowledge and accept it. A man in a relationship isn’t completely driven by the looks, but mostly. His woman does not need to be the most beautiful lady, but she needs to be very attractive for him.
You know now the secrets to be attractive, right? If you don’t, visit the relationship tips section where several articles cover it.
More Relationship Advice Tips
- If you want to be with a guy, you need to work for it, and yes, the look is important. If it is hard for you to accept, get over it! Otherwise you will end up alone or with someone who is not your choice.
- Keep a little mystery in your relationship that always spice things up. If you are just dating, don’t make him too sure about you and don’t give it all away!
- Men need to feel good about themselves, proud of their achievements. Be supportive, don’t be competitive with him.
- Keeping some sense of playfulness is also basic. Be fun. Be flirtatious with him, even if you’ve been together for years, specially in that case!
- Get rid of those long faces that haven’t got you anywhere. Imagine coming home from the office, where he gets to work with intelligent, nice and attractive ladies, and find his wife untidy and in a bad mood! Sometimes it is not difficult to understand why men leave.
- Be smart, don’t waste your energy arguing, instead, use your feminine charms and get what you want.
- Men need to feel important in your life, so let him know you appreciate what he does and how much you need him.
- With men, arguing and discussing is not as efficient as loving. Try it!
Once you know what triggers him in your relationship it shouldn’t be a mystery or a challenge anymore. Enjoy melting him again and again in a way that only you know.
If you would like more information about understanding your man, read why and when a man in a relationship or marriage may become “feminine”. If you haven’t done so already, please check out more information on relationship advice for women.
And of course some men could use some relationship advice.
If you are in a situation in which you lost the love of your life and you just know with all certainty that you two should be together, I’ll really recommend you to follow these you speak with our experts by downloading our smartphone app for Android and iOS.