Let’s talk about sex tips!
Sex tips are everywhere. However, most tips for sexual intercourse tend to focus mainly on the man’s sexual fulfillment. Here’s a better way.
You heard right… a better way. So, what would you consider to be a “better way” when it comes to sexual intercourse?
Sex tips that is balanced must take into consideration both sexes. Come to think of it. It takes two people to have sex. Therefore, both parties must be taken into consideration when discussing anything relating to sexual intercourse.
Regrettably, many women do not get the satisfaction they desire because of this one-sided emphasis on men satisfying their sexual appetite without consideration for what their partners want.
Sexual dissatisfaction on the part of many women. This dissatisfaction, in turn, builds a desire to explore other options.
Men tend to fool themselves into thinking women were created solely to satisfy their appetite. This is old-fashioned thinking. The truth is… women desire sex and sexual satisfaction just as much as men do.
You don’t agree?
Why do many married women fall to sexual advances by their male counterpart? Is it because they are stupid or just naive?
Of course, not. They desire sex. They yearn for it. So when an opportunity presents itself, they’re tempted. If their self-control is not strong enough, they fall flat.
That becomes adultery.
Single women too fall to sexual temptations. Teenagers are not left out.
You must understand that people, male and female, are bombarded with sexual stories and sexual scenes right from childhood. So, there is a high level of sexual awareness.
Young girls who have not had sexual intercourse wonder what their first sexual encounter would feel like.
Married women who have had countless sexual pleasuring from their husbands wonder if this is all there is to sexual intercourse. They’ve seen countless sexual scenes while growing up.
They saw the excitement in the women in movies as they made love. They’ve seen breathtaking romance on TV or read hair-raising romance in romance novels. They expected more.
They want more. Perhaps you want more too.
However, many men have been misled by sex tips that brainwashed them into thinking sexual intercourse should be all about them. So they neglect to ask their wives if they are really getting any measure of satisfaction from their sexual experience.
Men… don’t kid yourself. Sex is a big thing with your wives. Therefore, it’s time to start paying her some attention and seeking ways to give her the utmost satisfaction. Start by reviewing these sex tips.
Before going any further, understand this.
These sex tips revolve around getting mutual sexual satisfaction during sexual intercourse. This means that at the end of your sexual intercourse with your wife, you both should leave satisfied.
Get the gist?
Mutual benefit. Mutual enjoyment. Mutual satisfaction.
Hence, I call this… sex tips for mutual benefit sexual intercourse.
End of story.
Now here are some sex tips to give you and your wife the sexual satisfaction of a lifetime.
Sex tips for better sexual intercourse
1. Set the stage. What gives you enough stamina to deliver to your wife’s expectations? Do you need to eat heavily to get enough stamina? If your wife is a sexy woman who demands more than a few minutes of sexual pleasuring, you need to be up to the task.
2. Get your wife in the right mood. What turns your wife on? Romantic music? Romantic spots? Romantic dinner? By now you should know what really gets your wife heated up. Do just that to get her in the mood for sex.
3. Romance her. Do not jump straight to sex. Create the right level of anticipation through kisses and romance.
4. Be gentle. But be ready for strong moments when she demands them.
5. Ask her how she wants to be treated. Ask, ask, ask. Don’t assume you know what your wife wants. Ask her what she wants. You will be amazed when you hear what she has to say.
6. Sexual fantasy. We all have them. So, ask your wife what her sexual fantasies are. What has she always dreamed of doing sexually? Is it feasible? Give it a shot if it is.
7. Discuss your sexual needs. Extol her sexual prowess. A little praise here and there would engender the right feelings. You simply end up getting more from her.
8. Discuss any sexual limitations you may have. If you’re a man with erectile dysfunction, don’t be afraid or ashamed to get medical help.
Your wife’s satisfaction should always come first during sexual intercourse.
It’s a funny thing.
But the truth is… when you satisfy your wife’s sexual yearnings, you also satisfy yours.
Well, when you put her sexual interests first, you do what most men don’t do. Thereafter, you can ask her to follow your good example in showing consideration.
I hope these sex tips point you in the right direction.
However, do not be limited by any set of sex tips. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. So explore and enjoy. You’re not obliged to follow any rules.
Nevertheless, be considerate and take your partner’s feelings seriously.
Sex is big deal for men as well as women. Don’t kid yourself thinking it’s not.
Work at pleasing each other and get the most from your sexual relationship. Don’t look outside. Look inwards. Explore your mate.